November gets people thinking about the end of the year. Many projects around the house are completed as we ready our homes for the holidays. Cleaning of windows, inside and out, and cleaning of baseboards inside are two projects helping a home to feel refreshed and gleaming. Whether you want a gleaming home to sell, or for those holiday gatherings, take advantage of the fall weather to complete.
Five homes are For Sale (per 10/23/23 NEFMLS) and have been on the market from 4-76 days:
• 8252 Bay Tree Ln, 3041 sq ft, now Listed at $820,000
• 8333 Amherst Hills, 3,050 sq ft, now Listed at $722,900
• 8342 Amherst Hills, 2,984 sq ft, now Listed at $715,000
• 8019 Weatherby Ct, 3,901 sq ft, now Listed at $920,000, and
• 8263 Ashworth Ct, 4,926 sq ft, back on the market, now Listed at $1,125,000.
Two homes are Under Contract and have been on the market from 35-53 days:
• 7921 McLaurin Rd, 3744 sq ft, Listed at $899,000, and
• 8250 Chelsea Lake Place, 7,287 sq ft, Listed at $1,900,000.
Six homes sold the last three months, priced from $595,000-$835,000 and on the market from 4-76 days. The most recent sale closing is:
• 8145 Suffield Ct, sold for $740,000, after being Listed at $750,000 and on the market 76 days.
Other activity includes 7800 Kessler Ridge Place coming on the market at the end of October. Priced at $732,000, it is 3004 sq ft brick home with a 3 car garage, and located near the entrance of Deercreek.
Higher interest rates and higher home prices have slowed the market down a bit, yet homes are still selling in Deercreek.
We have a lot to be thankful for, and Thanksgiving is always a nice reminder as we gather with family and friends!