Spring has sprung and Deercreek property maintenance is a must. The committee has several projects in the works listed below. In other news, we would like to welcome our new board liaison Keith Green! Keith has already proven to be a great fit and active partner for the work of the committee.
• Requested updated lake maintenance routines if any modifications are being recommended
• Fountain backflow turned off and being repaired
• Ensuring that lake technician provides special attention to fountain lakes as the backflow has been turned off
• Seeking board approval to test Aeration on smaller Club home lake
• Looking into individual lakes if the board deems Aeration appropriate for lake treatment
• Submitted another $5000 grant application to the city and it was approved.
• Playground liability signs are needed and will be placed throughout
• Pickleball court implementation plans still in the works
Front Entrance and Medians
• Receiving bids through Floridian Property Management for all tree and shrub work
• Bold City Pavers providing work for mailbox islands
• Mailboxes being cleaned throughout the community
Common Property meets on the 2nd Monday of the month at 6 PM in the Ladies’ card room. We look forward to new member interest! Please feel free to reach out to the committee with any individual concerns.