From the Access Control Committee
By Tommy Walter
- If you must walk or run on the roads of Deercreek always do so facing the traffic. And if running with a partner, run single file.
- If you are riding a bike, ride with the traffic. If you are riding with a partner, ride single file.
- Remember the speed limit in Deercreek is 30 miles per hour, and Deercreek starts at the entrance off Southside Blvd., not at the guardhouse.
- Remember to add guests names to the gate entry system before parties and gatherings and/or provide the gate with a list of names for the occasion.
- Keep all vehicles and residences locked. Do not leave things of value in plain view in vehicles.
- Only licensed drivers can drive motorized vehicles of any type in Deercreek.
Posted on Wed, December 28, 2016
by Tommy Walter